BRAND NEW Structure Design
The design consists of the following steps:
- Determine the aims and the categories of buyers you want to reach with the new product and then make the first draft of the structure.
- Prepare the first design with the graph of use.
- Final discussion with design approval and leading off the executive phase.
- Prepare drawings for the mould, graph of use, and all the paperwork for complete ministerial registering, including reports and drawings of standard reinforcement for the most used loads.
- All the drawings have the list of the reinforcements with dimensions and weight, enabling an accurate price list processing.
- A program for calculating and drawing will enable your technician to design by themselves the beams
- Mould can handle more than one height of beam that have a shape of wings, microshed and macroshed.
- Beams and infill elements with 10m bay without the need of lateral beams or central beams.
Every beam has 120 minutes of fire resistance.
BELLISSIMO L'EFFETTO VISIVO NELL'EDIFICIO