FIN EC Corbel
The program performs check of directly supported (corbels on columns) and indirectly supported (corbels on beams) corbels according to EN 1992-1-1 or EN 1992-2. The strut-and-tie models given in EC2 are used for the analysis. It provides minimum areas of the main tensile reinforcement and vertical and horizontal stirrups.
FEATURES OF THE MODULE
- User-Friendly Interface
- Verifiable Calculations
- Comprehensive Outputs
- Engineering Manuals and Contextual Help
- National annexes for Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Bulgaria
- Option for input of arbitrary values of partial safety factors
- Large selection of the most common shapes of corbels
- Database of strength classes according to EC2 including user-defined material
- Database of reinforcement materials including user-defined material
- Parametric input of minimal reinforcement cover
- Directly and indirectly supported corbels
- CCC and CCT joint models
- Input of main tensile reinforcement in two layers
- Two different bar diameters in each layer of main reinforcement
- Stirrups in vertical and horizontal direction
- Detailed text and brief graphical reports
Scarica gli esempio di Relazione del programma:
Puoi ottenere tutti i programmi relativi al calcolo di elementi in Cemento Armato acquistando il Pacchetto Cemento che comprende i seguenti programmi:
FIN EC FREE Download
Please fill in the form below and we will send you an email with the link to download the FREE version of the software and all the instructions to the email address you entered.
Please fill in the following form, our staff will answer as soon as possible to the email address you entered.